Innovative access solutions
Ra’alloy aluminium truck ramps offer the ultimate in strength and versatility. Since 1994, our loading ramps and flight case ramps have been sold to many of the world’s leading trucking and touring companies.
With a range of standard models, together with bespoke options, we are the number one supplier to the events industry worldwide.
The number one supplier to the events industry
Ra’alloy has worked collaboratively with clients, architects and surveyors to identify and build the right solution which complies with all the required safety legislation and construction regulations, to exceed expectations and deliver the optimum client satisfaction and after sales service.
Each of our projects is individually managed by one of our senior account team, ensuring a stream lined service and effective design, build, delivery and installation process, completely hassle free.
All of our aluminium style disabled access ramps are designed to blend well with their existing surroundings, whilst remaining cost effective, whether it be small, portable suitcase type ramps, or the standard fixed variety, or the more complex structures, we have the capability, expertise and flexibility to produce exactly what is required.
Key features of all Ra’alloy access ramps:
- Manufactured from virtually maintenance-free high-quality aluminium and other specified materials, dependent on client requirements
- Unique anti-slip flooring; extruded and serrated aluminium for a complete 360 degrees foot traction for all weather conditions. Available in both black and silver.
- Our manufacturing process complies fully with BSB300 Part M, alongside full engineering structural loading capacity of up to 7.5Kn per square metre
- Handrail or balustrade type rails available
- Wheelchair ramps manufactured for both temporary and permanent access
- Modular and adaptable access ramps available for re-use elsewhere
- Site assembly does not involve heavy lifting equipment, so disruption is minimal
- 3D modelling available
Ra’alloy manages the entire process from initial fact find, agreement of brief to design, risk assessments and safety checks, manufacture, installation and testing within agreed time scales and costs. No hidden costs or cutting corners, a stream lined, professional approach to the task. Ra’alloy champions in house expertise to deliver quality products, to bespoke briefs, on time.